Tuesday 13 December 2011

Velodrome 2000

A random EP I bought when I was a poor, simple, Nirvana loving teen.... if only I'd thrown my entire music collection in the bin the moment I'd got home and become a disciple of theirs I probably would have been listening to The Jesus and Mary Chain rather than Rancid and those other American sub-par-punk-pop bullshite that me and my friendship group were somehow drawn to... (I'm pointing the finger at someone but names will remain nameless)......... anyway, back to Velodrome 2000. Trashy, badly recorded, male/female vocals... they pretty much sum up everything I like about music nowadays when it comes to punk rock.... I'm sure they won't mind me putting up a couple of tracks for your listening pleasure:


http://www.sendspace.com/file/bnt3h0

No comments:

Post a Comment